The Pin Nailer 23-Gauge Pro Pin Nailer has been designed with the professional carpenter in mind. It can drive 23-gauge pin nails ranging from 1/2 in. to 2 in. in length. The high-grade aluminum magazine not only provides exceptional durability but also prevents jams caused by fastener overlap. The 360degree adjustable rear exhaust has a built-in silencer to reduce noise pollution and direct air exhaust away from user or job site debris. The automatic dry-fire lock-out protects your workpiece by not allowing the tool to operate if there are 6 or less pins in the magazine. The 360-degree adjustable belt hook helps keep the Pin Nailer by your side at all times.
- Brand Name: Metabo HPT
- Sub Brand: Pro
- Gauge: 23 Ga.
- Product Type: Pin Nailer
- Kit: Yes
- Minimum Recommended Operating Pressure: 64 psi
- Minimum Fastener Size: 1/2 in.
- Compatible Fasteners: 23-Gauge Pin Nails
- Weight: 3.3 lb
- Maximum Recommended Operating Pressure: 100 psi
- Magazine Capacity: 100
- Loading Type: Side
- Maximum Fastener Size: 2 in.
- Fastener Type: Straight Strip
- Collation Type: Glue
- Warranty: 5 year Limited Parts and Labor
- Magazine Angle Straight
- Fitting Size: 1/4 in.
- Dimensions: 10.25 in. L x 9.6 in. H x 2.25 in. W
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.