Lightweight and durable, the Metabo HPT NV65AH2M 1-3/4 inch Siding Coil Nailer is a contractor-preferred pneumatic tool with high-performance capabilities. This is an ideal tool for siding, fencing, decking, roof sheathing, and more. The NV65AH2 has everything you need, including a high-capacity magazine, tool-less depth adjustment, a 360 degree exhaust diverter, and a pneumatic drive system. Since it's compatible with wire or plastic-coated nails of varying sizes, the NV65AH2 is a flexible tool that can be used for a wide variety of applications.
- Brand Name: Metabo HPT
- Product Type: Siding Nailer
- Kit: No
- Minimum Recommended Operating Pressure: 70 psi
- Minimum Fastener Size: 1.5 in.
- Compatible Fasteners: 16 degree Coil Wire or 15 degree Plastic Sheet
- Weight: 4.9 lb
- Maximum Recommended Operating Pressure: 120 psi
- Magazine Capacity: 300
- Loading Type: Canister
- Maximum Fastener Size: 2-1/2 in.
- Fastener Type: Coil
- Collation Type: Wire Weld
- Warranty: 5 year Limited Parts and Labor
- No mar nose cap attachment protects material from: No mar nose cap attachment protects material from accidental marks
- Long-lasting rubber grip for added comfort
- Drives wire and plastic sheet collated nails for added flexibility
- Adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction
- Plastic shield deflects wire collation for added safety
- Depth of drive adjustment to countersink or flush: Depth of drive adjustment to countersink or flush drive nails
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.