The special negative back grinding enables the tip to bore with a filling action, not cutting and chrome vanadium steel shank for enormous strength and flexibility. The blend and high tech bonding of cobalt and tungsten carbide allows bit to withstand temperatures up to 2000 degree.
- Brand Name: ARTU
- Drill Size: 3/16 in.
- Overall Length: 3-1/2 in.
- Material: Carbide Tipped
- Product Type: Drill Bit
- Number in Package: 1 pc
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Shank Type: Quick-Change Hex Shank
- Flute Length: 1-7/8 in.
- Bit has a flat bottom parabolic flute for faster waste removal
- Chrome vanadium steel shank for strength and flexibility
- Conforms to ANSI standards
- Designed for rotary or percussion drilling
- New Quick Connect Shank
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.