Black Flag Extreme Lawn Insect Killer Plus Fungus Control kills harmful insects on contact and controls and prevents listed major lawn diseases and fungus. It is highly effective when it is used to prevent diseases or applied at the first signs of disease. To prevent diseases and control insects, start treating when grass begins to turn green in the spring or when signs of diseases and insect damage are first noticed. For best control, treat every two weeks. Spray until wet to control listed insects and diseases. Walk at a steady pace while spraying, using an even, sweeping motion. One quart treats 2,500 square feet. INSECTS CONTROLLED Ants (Argentine, southern, field, Allegheny mound, Florida carpenter, honey, pavement, nuisance, crazy), armyworms, brown dog ticks, cockroaches, crickets, cutworms, fleas, lawn moths (sod webworms), millipedes, mosquitoes, Palmetto bugs, sowbugs, mites, spittlebugs and waterbugs. DISEASES CONTROLLED Anthracnose, Brown patch, Copper spot, Dollar spot, Fusarium patch, Red patch, Leaf spot (including septoria, zonate), Melting out, Crown rot, Leaf smuts, Powdery mildew, Rust, Red thread, Spring dead spot, Stripe smut, Necrotic ring spot, Take-all patch, Zoysia patch and Summer patch.
- Brand Name: Black Flag
- Sub Brand: Extreme
- Organic: No
- Product Type: Insect Killer/Fungus Control
- Product Form: Liquid Concentrate
- Container Size: 32 oz
- Active Ingredient: 1.45% Propiconazole
- Pest Type: Lawn-Invading Insects
- Indoor or Outdoor: Outdoor
- Safe for Edibles: No
- Dual-action formula effective against ants, cockroaches, crickets, millipedes and more
- Kills harmful insects by contact
- Prevents and kills all major listed fungi and the: Prevents and kills all major listed fungi and the lawn diseases they cause
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.