Push Pull Rotate the hands-full door lock from Brinks. The only door lock that opens 3 ways. Push it, pull it, or rotate it. With an elbow, hip or finger you can open the door by simply pushing or pulling on the knob or lever. Despite being so easy to use, these locks are built to achieve the most rigorous residential security standards as you would expect from Brinks. You can rest assured they will keep intruders out and your family and valuables safe. Push Pull Rotate door locks are built on a commercial grade chassis to with stand repeated use and abuse making them perfect for front and back doors and for all interior rooms like bathrooms, laundry rooms, and pantries. Installation is easy and they fit all standard doors. You only need a Phillips screwdriver and a few minutes to dramatically improve the function and appearance of your home. Made with superior craftsmanship, Push Pull Rotate door locks have dual torsion springs for smooth rotation, hidden screws for a more decorative appearance, 75mm diameter roses to hide the blemish from old hardware and removable interior knobs or levers for scratch-free installation. They also come with a lifetime warranty for defects in material or workmanship.
- Brand Name: Brinks
- Sub Brand: Push Pull Rotate
- Style: Stafford
- Finish: Satin Nickel
- Product Type: Entry Knob and Single Cylinder Deadbolt
- Security Grade: ANSI Grade 2
- Compatible Key Numbers: KW1
- Maximum Door Thickness: 1.75 in.
- Material: Steel
- Faceplate Material: Brass
- Minimum Door Thickness: 1.375 in.
- Door Direction: Left or Right Handed
- Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor and Outdoor
- Cylinder Type: Single Cylinder
- Trim Rings: Yes
- Packaging Type: Boxed
- Commercial or Residential: Residential
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.