A section of PVC Schedule 80 conduit which as been heated and bent to effect a 90 degree change in direction in a conduit run. Both ends are spigot (plain) end and solvent weld. Can be used above ground or buried and are suitable for concrete encasement.
- Brand Name: Cantex
- Diameter: 1-1/4 in.
- Material: PVC
- Product Type: Electrical Conduit Elbow
- UL Listed: Yes
- Application: Use above ground or buried and suitable for concrete encasement
- Paintable or Stainable: No
- Schedule Type Number: 80 schedule
- Connector Type: Elbow
- Packaging Type: Carton
- ETL Listed: Yes
- CSA Listed: No
- Knockout Original Size: 1-1/4 in.
- 90 degree
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.