Carlon LN43DA-CTN 1/2", Straight Non-Metallic Liquid Tight Connector, 1-Piece Body Requires no Disassembly of Components for Installation. The System is so Strong That There is no Need for a Compression Nut. PVC Construction of the Fitting and Locknut Provides Unparalleled Protection from Water, Oil and Dust.
- Brand Name: Carlon
- Diameter: 1/2 in.
- Material: PVC
- Product Type: Electrical Conduit Connector
- Conduit Compatibility: Liquid Tight
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- UL Listed: Yes
- Application: Connecting conduit
- Paintable or Stainable: No
- Connector Type: Straight
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor and Outdoor
- For use with Carflex conduit
- No compression nut needed
- No disassembly of components for installation - Locknut, o-rings and foam washer assembled onto the fitting
- PVC construction of the fitting and locknut provides protection from water, oil and dust
- Temperature resistance up to 140 degree F
- Unique one piece body design
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.