PVC Schedule 40 fitting that is for pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140° F. They are highly resilient, with high-tensile and high-impact strength. PVC Schedule 40 has better sound deadening qualities than PVC Schedule 40 DWV Foam Core and ABS Foam Core. Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement. All Charlotte Pipe products are manufactured in the USA. *
- Brand Name: Charlotte Pipe
- Schedule Type Number: Schedule 40
- End 1 Diameter: 1-1/4 in.
- End 1 Type: Spigot
- End 2 Diameter: 1 in.
- End 2 Type: FPT
- Material: PVC
- Product Type: Reducing Bushing
- Application: Pressure Applications
- Average Lead Content: Lead-Free
- ANSI Certified: No
- Underground Rated: No
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- NSF Listed: Yes
- IAPMO Certified: Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.