PVC Schedule 80 Fittings are for pressure applications and have a thicker wall than Schedule 40. PVC Schedule 80 is highly durable, with high tensile and impact strength. It has better sound deadening qualities than PVC and ABS Foam Core. Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement.
- Brand Name: Charlotte Pipe
- Schedule Type Number: Schedule 80
- End 1 Diameter: 1-1/4 in.
- End 1 Type: Spigot
- End 2 Diameter: 1 in.
- End 2 Type: FPT
- Material: PVC
- Product Type: Reducing Bushing
- Application: Pressure Applications
- Average Lead Content: Lead-Free
- ANSI Certified: No
- Underground Rated: No
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- NSF Listed: Yes
- IAPMO Certified: Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.