The Gardner Bender GCM-500 clamp-on analog multimeter is a 4 function, 8 range manual-ranging tester engineered to measure AC current (600A), ACDC voltage (60060V) and resistance (1000 ohms). Similar to standard analog multimeters, clamp meters offer a large range of functions with the additional unique ability to measure current without having to contact live conductors. This tester includes a 1.5 inch jaw size with the lockjaw feature that prevents misuse by only allowing the jaws to open in the Amps mode. Unit also offers an 8 position smooth rotary dial, zero ohms adjustment dial and a data hold switch to maintain the reading on the easy-to-read display.
- Brand Name: Gardner Bender
- Display Type: Analog
- Product Type: Clamp-On Meter
- Depth: 3 in.
- Width: 7 in.
- Color: Black/Red
- Packaging Type: Carded
- ETL Listed: Yes
- Battery Size: AA
- Data Hold: Yes
- Batteries Included: No
- Measurement lock features holds indicator in place
- Easy to read display
- Tests AC current, AC voltage, DC voltage, Resistance and Continuity
- Lock jaw feature prevents misuse - jaws open when: Lock jaw feature prevents misuse - jaws open when dial is set to amps
- Uses only one AA battery
- Durable case with 3 ft. drop rating, 150 lb crush: Durable case with 3 ft. drop rating, 150 lb crush rating
- Includes test leads and operating instructions
- Uses one 0.5 amp/250 volt fuse 1-1/2 in. jaw opening
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.