Founded in 1947, JMF Company has grown to be a leader in the U.S. rough plumbing and HVAC wholesale supply industry. Major product categories include line sets, copper tube, copper fittings, valves, brass and malleable fittings, PEX tube, fittings and tools, water and gas connectors and appliance kits. JMF’s global-sourcing capabilities have been developed over decades, providing customers with the best products in the market from the world's best manufacturers.
- Brand Name: JMF Company
- End 1 Diameter: 1/4 in.
- End 1 Type: Compression
- End 2 Diameter: 1/8 in.
- End 2 Type: FPT
- Material: Brass
- Product Type: 90 Degree Elbow
- ANSI Certified: Yes
- Maximum Pressure: 400 pound per square inch
- Compatible Pipe Material: Aluminum, Brass, Copper and Plastic
- Packaging Type: Bulk
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- Average Lead Content: Lead-Free
- Minimum Working Pressure: 125 psi