Founded in 1947, JMF Company has grown to be a leader in the U.S. rough plumbing and HVAC wholesale supply industry. Major product categories include line sets, copper tube, copper fittings, valves, brass and malleable fittings, PEX tube, fittings and tools, water and gas connectors and appliance kits. JMFs global-sourcing capabilities have been developed over decades, providing customers with the best products in the market from the world's best manufacturers.
- Brand Name: JMF Company
- End 1 Diameter: 1/4 in.
- End 1 Type: FPT
- End 2 Diameter: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: FPT
- Material: Brass
- Product Type: Tee
- ANSI Certified: Yes
- Maximum Temperature: 250 degree Fahrenheit
- Maximum Pressure: 1200 pound per square inch
- Compatible Pipe Material: Brass, Copper and Iron
- Packaging Type: Bulk
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- Average Lead Content: Lead-Free
- End 3 Diameter: 1/8 in.
- End 3 Type: FPT
- Minimum Working Temperature: -65 deg. F
- Minimum Working Pressure: 150 psi
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.