High energy flexible magnet squares are multi-poled with more pull strength than standard flexible magnets. The foam adhesive boasts strength needed for medium-weight projects with uneven or porous surfaces. More About Flexible Magnets: Flexible materials offer a uniquely desirable combination of properties at lower cost than other magnet materials. The flexibility and machinability of these materials allow manufacturing techniques not possible with rigid or brittle materials. Flexible magnet material is used in a variety of applications from labeling, holding, door gaskets, and signs, to micrometers and CRT focusing. Practical uses include crafts, toys, games, magnetic signs, displays, production control (or visual aid) systems, warehouse shelf labeling, movable markers, advertising premiums, magnetic business cards, architectural planning layouts and more.
- Brand Name: Magnet Source
- Length: 1 in.
- Width: 1 in.
- Color: Black
- Material: Ferrite Powder/Rubber Polymer Resin
- Product Type: Magnetic Square with Adhesive
- Pull Capacity: 1.35 lb. pull
- Number in Package: 4 pc
- MGOe: 1.4
- Packaging Type: Clamshell
- Telescoping: No
- Usage: Use to make lightweight items magnetic
- Flexible Magnetic Squares measure 1" L x 1" W x .187? Thk. Peel off foam adhesive liner and apply. (4-PK). Magnetic Squares pull strength is calculated at 30 lbs. per linear foot.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.