This is a top mount bi-fold door pivot that is typically used on Alliance bi-fold doors. The spring loaded 1/4 inch steel pin inserts into a pre-drilled hole in the door and a top bracket above, creating a pivot point for your bi-fold door. Each steel pin is self-adjusting and features a mold injected clear plastic base. No fasteners are required for installation, but a soft mallet can be used with caution.
- Brand Name: Prime-Line
- Finish: Mill
- Color: Silver
- Material: Plastic
- Product Type: Bi-fold Door Pivot
- Number in Package: 2 pc
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Diameter: 3/8 in.
- Screws Included: No
- Height: 1.5 in.
- Capacity: 50 lb
- Maximum Door Thickness: 1.38 in.
- Commercial or Residential: Residential
- Length: 1.5 in.
- Mounting: Top
- Application: 1 in. to 1-3/8 in. thick bi-fold doors
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Width: 7/16 in.
- Top mount-spring loaded pin
- Used by Acme, Stanley, Cox and others
- 7/16 in. diameter steel base
- For 1 in. to 1-3/8 in. thick bi-fold doors up to 30lbs.
- Optional 3/8 in. diameter nylon cap fits other systems
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.