PVC Schedule 40 Foam Core Pipe is for drain, waste and vent purposes only. It is used in gravity fed waste elimination systems. It is for Non-Pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140 deg F. PVC Schedule 40 Foam Core is lightweight, non-toxic and easy to install. It is coextruded and has a cellular core. Installation requires primer and solvent cement. PVC Sch 40 Foam Core is used in DWV Applications. It is highly durable and with no rusting it offers years of trouble-free service. All Charlotte Pipe products are manufactured in the USA.
- Brand Name: Charlotte Pipe
- Schedule Type Number: Schedule 40
- Material: PVC
- Product Type: Foam Core Pipe
- Diameter: 4 in.
- Length: 2 ft.
- End Type: Plain End
- Maximum Pressure: 0 psi
- Maximum Temperature: 140 �F
- NSF Listed: Yes
- IAPMO Certified: Yes
- PVC foam core pipe for DWV use only
- Not for pressure applications
- Shorter lengths offer convenience to customers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.