Due to current events caused by COVID-19:
- We are experiencing higher than average handling times, and incoming messages.
- We are making every attempt to fill your order, and respond to your messages.
- Orders are currently being processed 7 days a week.
- Handling time is CURRENTLY between 1-5 business days.
- Tracking is uploaded and sent out every morning.
- Cancellations are addressed with priority - Please only request a cancellation if you just placed the order, or have not gotten tracking or your order in more than 7 business days since placing the order.
- Occasionally, products are oversold due to lag in inventory quantity updates.
- Damaged goods are fixable - Please contact us, we want to correct any issues you may have.
We appreciate your cooperation, understanding, and patience with us during these times.
Q: Do you offer free shipping?
A: All orders included free ground shipping within the 48 contiguous United States.
Q: Do you ship to PO Boxes?
A: No we do not offer shipping to PO Boxes.
Q: What is your standard handling time?
A: Our listings range between 2-5 days handling, however most orders ship the same day the order was placed.
Q: Where is my tracking number?
A: Tracking numbers are supplied the day after the order was placed in most cases.
Q: What carriers do you use for your shipments?
A: We use the standard carriers - FedEx, USPS, UPS and occasionally DHL. In some cases our items will ship with less common carriers such as SAIA and XPO.
Q: Will my shipment require a signature?
A: No - Most deliveries do not require a signature. Occasionally, carriers such as SAIA and XPO will need to contact you to arrange a delivery, however we try to avoid this.
Q: What is your standard transit time?
A: Our orders ship from over 10 warehouses all across the United States and transit time ranges between 1 to 5 days. Tracking numbers are provided to give the most accurate delivery time frame.
Q: My tracking number states delivered, but I don't have my package - what do I do?
A: Typically the package can be located around the property, however the carriers do make mistakes. If this happens to you please contact customer service right away for assistance.
Q: My order arrived damaged - what do I do?
A: Please contact customer service right away for assistance. We will work diligently to correct this mistake and get you a replacement or a refund.
Q: I received the wrong quantity of items - what do I do?
A: We will work with you to correct any mistakes made by our order processors. If you have any issues at all please reach out to us prior to leaving feedback.
Q: How do I cancel my order?
A: If you wish to cancel an order we recommend that you request a cancellation via your order details right away. It is very difficult for us to cancel an order that has already been processed, so please make sure all your information is correct prior to purchase.
Q: How do I return my order?
A: Contact Customer service or fill out our form on the "Request A Return" page.
Last Updated 11/08/2021