DVL double-wall stovepipe completes the venting system when used with one of DuraVents chimney products, such as DuraTech, DuraPlus or DuraPlus HTC. DVLs double-wall, air-insulated design reduces clearances to combustibles from 18 in. to 6 in., the closest clearance to a wall of any connector pipe. DVL improves stove performance by maintaining high flue gas temperatures for a strong, steady draft. Because the inner wall is stainless steel, the flue heats up faster, stays hot longer, minimizes the formation of creosote and has the same life expectancy as the chimney. Adjustable lengths eliminate the need for cutting or crimping. Required for manufactured home installations. See appliance manufacturers installation instructions.
- Brand Name: DuraVent
- Sub Brand: DuraBlack
- Diameter: 6 in.
- Length: 24 in.
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Product Type: Stove Pipe
- Packaging Type: Boxed
- Gauge: 24 Ga.
- Color: Black
- Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor
- No assembly required offering hassle-free installation
- Welded seams eliminate dangerous sharp edges
- Male and female ends slide together to provide a secure leak proof connection
- Secure design ensures no leaking creosote
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.