When you're ready to add a multi-meter to your toolbox this unit is a great place to start. This tester is designed to work on most household appliances and is equipped with an easy-to-read 3.5 inch digital display and three testing functions AC voltage to 500 volt, DC voltage to 600 volt and Resistance to 2 meg Ohms. The 11 position manual ranging smooth rotary style achieves precise readings and the low battery indicator ensures an accurate read-out. Durable housing is drop resistant to 3 feet and crush rated to 150 lbs. Tester is rated CAT III 600 volt and conforms to UL 61010-1 standards and certified to CAN/CSA C22.2.
- Brand Name: Gardner Bender
- Test Range: 500/600 V
- Display Type: Digital
- Product Type: Multimeter
- Width: 4.6 in.
- Automatic Ranging: No
- Color: Black/Red
- Automatic Delay Shutoff: No
- Packaging Type: Carded
- ETL Listed: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- Battery Size: 9-Volt
- Batteries Included: No
- 11 position, smooth rotary dial ensures easy positioning
- 2 in. high
- 3 testing functions: AC voltage to 500V, DC voltage to 600V and resistance to 2 meg Ohms
- CAT III 600V and conforms to UL 61010-1 standards: CAT III 600V and conforms to UL 61010-1 standards and certified to CAN/CSA C22.2
- Comes with secure fitting 26 in. test leads and operating instructions
- Designed to work on most household appliances and: Designed to work on most household appliances and is equipped with an easy to read 3.5 in. digital display
- Durable housing is drop resistant to 3 ft and crush rated to 150 lbs.
- Low battery indicator ensures an accurate read out
- Requires 9V battery (not included)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.