Hollow wall anchors, also known as molly bolts are used with drywall. Use to securely fasten mirrors, pictures, cabinets, and more to hollow walls. This anchor is an expandable sleeve that slides into pre-drilled hole in the wall. Once the anchor is installed, the screw can be removed and items can be changed without disrupting the anchor. Use for medium duty applications. *
- Brand Name: Hillman
- Diameter: 1/8 in.
- Length: 1 1/2 in.
- Material: Metal
- Head Style: Round Head
- Product Type: Hollow Wall Anchors
- Number in Package: 2 pk
- Screw Included: Yes
- Packaging Type: Clamshell
- Thread Type: High/Low
- Required Drill Hole Size: 5/16 in.
- Screw Length: 1-1/2 in.
- Capacity: 60 lb
- Application: Drywall, Plaster, Tile
- Grip range: 1/8" to 1/2". Body length: 1-1/4". Screw length: 1-1/2". When anchor is fully expanded, spider-like legs draw tightly against backside of the wall. Two prongs on the head of the shell prevent the anchor from rotating during ex
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.