The Homewerks full port ball valve is made of high quality forged brass for strength and years of dependable operation in water, oil, air or steam in commercial and residential applications. This ball valve has an added waste function with a side drain cap. When valve is shut off and cap is removed this allows drainage from the non-pressure side. This valve has a corrosion resistant body with quarter turn handle for a quick shut off. Bring quality and efficiency to your project with the Italian made forged brass ball valve with a drain from Homewerks.
- Brand Name: Homewerks
- Inlet Diameter: 1/2 in.
- Material: Brass
- Connection Type: Sweat
- Product Type: Ball Valve with Drain
- Port Style: Full Port
- Low-Lead: Yes
- Outlet Diameter: 1/2 in.
- Maximum Temperature: 300 �F
- Compatibility: Copper Pipe Connections
- Handle Type: Quarter-Turn Lever
- Maximum Pressure: 600 psi
- Application: For Potable Water, Oil and Air Applications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.