The T100 series mechanical time switch has proven it can stand the test of time. These dependable time switches can handle electrical loads up to 40 amp per pole and allow for up to 12 On/Off operations per day. Use for lightning, signs, filters, electric fences, fans, conveyors, pool heaters, blowers and pump.
- Brand Name: Intermatic
- Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor and Outdoor
- Product Type: Mechanical Timer Switch
- Volts: 277 V
- Color: Gray
- Watts: 3 W
- Packaging Type: Boxed
- Application: Interior Lighting, Exterior Lighting, Electric Pumps, Electric Motor Control, Various Other Electrical Loads
- Programmable: Yes
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- Cycles: 24 hr
- UL Listed: Yes
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year
- Depth: 3 5/8 in.
- Electronic Ballast: 16 A
- Enclosure Type: Indoor/outdoor Type 3R Metal
- Height: 10 1/8 in.
- Inductive Range: 40 A, 120-277 VAC, 60 Hz
- Inductive: 40 A, 277 VAC, 60 Hz; 40 A, 240 VAC, 60 Hz; 40 A, 208 VAC, 60 Hz; 40 A, 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Input Voltage Range: 208-277 VAC, 60 Hz
- Knockout Dimensions Back/Side: (1) combination 1/2 in. - 3/4 in.
- Knockout Dimensions Bottom: (2) combination 1/2 in. - 3/4 in.
- Maximum On/Off Operations: 12
- Minimum On/Off Times: 1 hour
- Motor: 2 HP, 24 FLA at 120 VAC, 60 Hz;5 HP, 28 FLA at 240 VAC, 60 Hz
- Number of Circuits: 1
- Operation Temperature: -40 degree F to 130 degree F
- Pilot Duty Range: 1000 VA, 120-277 VAC, 60 Hz
- Resistive Range: 40 A, 120-480 VAC, 60 Hz
- Switch Type: DPST
- Tungsten Range: 40 A, 120-277 VAC, 60 Hz
- Width: 6 1/2 in.
- Wire Size Maximum: No.8 AWG
- Wire Size Minimum: No.14 AWG
- Wiring Option: Terminal
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.