A fast acting fuse is designed to open very quickly when the applied current exceeds that of the fuse rating. The fast acting fuse is not designed to withstand temporary overload (surge) currents associated with some electrical loads such as motors and charging capacitors.
- Brand Name: Jandorf
- Sub Brand: AGC
- Amps: 6 amps
- Product Type: Fast Acting Fuse
- Number in Package: 4 pk
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Tube Construction: Glass
- Tamper Proof: No
- Application: Electronic Circuits
- Individual Product Diameter: 1/4 in.
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Endcap Construction: Plated Brass
- UL Listed: Yes
- Volts: 250 V
- Individual Product Length: 1-1/4 in.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.