Our Universal Fit Open-Lok Titanium Enhanced Carbide Teeth Extreme Materials Blades for Oscillating Multi-Tools are designed for use in the most Extreme material cutting applications. For use in wood, screws, nails, cement board, plaster and other cutting applications, the Titanium Enhanced Carbide Teeth Extreme Materials Blade is complete with a thinner blade and unique aggressive tooth design that offers faster cutting performance in wood when compared to the standard carbide blade. The Extreme Materials Carbide Teeth Blade lasts up to 50X longer than standard bi-metal blades and can be used in a wide range of materials.
- Brand Name: Milwaukee
- Sub Brand: Universal Fit Open-Lok
- Cutting Width: 1-3/8 in.
- Material: Carbide
- Product Type: Metal Blade
- Compatible Material: Extreme Metal
- Number in Package: 2 pk
- Application: For Cuts in Clean Wood, Drywall and PVC
- Compatibility: Multi-Tools
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Universal Fit: Yes
- Cutting Depth: 2 in.
- Vendor Internet Sales Policy: Sale of this product on third-party online marketplaces (eg. Amazon, eBay, Walmart) is prohibited.