Our universal fit Open-Lok titanium enhanced carbide teeth extreme material blades are designed for oscillating multi-tools. They have a unique aggressive tooth design that offers you optimal cutting performance in wood, screws, metal pipe, nails, cement board, plaster and more. The Milwaukee 1-3/8" titanium enhanced carbide teeth extreme material blade lasts up to 50X longer than standard bi-metal blades and can be used in a wide range of materials for the longest blade life. The unique, aggressive carbide tooth design offers you faster cuts and better cutting performance in wood when compared to standard carbide blades.
- Brand Name: Milwaukee
- Sub Brand: Universal Fit Open-Lok
- Length: 3.58 in.
- Cutting Width: 1-3/8 in.
- Material: Carbide
- Style: Multi-Tool
- Product Type: Oscillating Blade
- Compatible Material: Extreme Material
- Number in Package: 3 pk
- Application: For Cuts in Clean Wood, Drywall and PVC
- Compatibility: Multi-Tools
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Universal Fit: Yes
- Cutting Depth: 2 in.
- Width: 1.375 in.
- Vendor Internet Sales Policy: Sale of this product on third-party online marketplaces (eg. Amazon, eBay, Walmart) is prohibited.
- Height: 0.46 in.
- Weight: 2 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.