An eye bolt is a bolt with a loop at one end. They are used to firmly attach a securing eye to a structure, so that ropes or cables may then be tied to it. Eye bolts can be used as a connection point for rigging, anchoring, pulling, pushing or hoisting applications.
- Brand Name: National Hardware
- Thread Size: 1/4 in.
- Overall Length: 4 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Eyebolt
- Nut Included: Yes
- Packaging Type: Bagged
- Eye - Inside Diameter: 0.56 in.
- Working Load Limit: 85 lb
- Length Under Eye: 3.02 in.
- Eye - Outside Diameter: 0.21 in.