The Pro/Tran 2 is the next generation of Load side manual transfer switch by Reliance Controls. These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 16-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to a knockout on the load center and all factory wires are clearly marked and colored for identification. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tran 2 wire leads as instructed in the manual. Pro/Tran 2 transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2 inch and 3/4 inch knockouts and 1 inch interchangeable circuit breakers. The 1 inch breakers allow a larger circuit size (max of 1 x 30 ampere double-pole) and installation of AFCI and GFCI breakers. All models include a hinged detachable cover to help protect and finish off the overall look of the product.
- Brand Name: Reliance Controls
- Amps: 30 amps
- Volts: 240 V
- Number of Spaces: 2 space
- Maximum Number of Circuits: 6 circuits
- Mounting Type: Surface Mount
- Product Type: Generator Power Transfer Kit
- Depth: 4-1/2 in.
- UL Listed: Yes
- Packaging Type: Boxed
- Breakers Included: Yes
- Circuit Protection Type: Double Pole, Tandem
- Height: 7-1/2 in.
- Width: 7-1/8 in.
- Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor and Outdoor
- Connect up to six circuits of your house to be powered by a generator in an emergency
- For generators with power output up to 7500 watts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.