Simpson Strong-Tie straps and plates join and reinforce joints with simple, versatile solutions for a wide range of connections. Available in many lengths, widths and thicknesses, straps can be used on the wide or narrow face of lumber for light repairs or heavy-duty projects. Many straps are designed to be used back-to-back on a piece of lumber without fastener interference. CS Coiled Straps are continuous utility straps which can be cut to length on the job site.
- Brand Name: Simpson Strong-Tie
- Height: 10.44 in.
- Width: 2.19 in.
- Gauge: 16 Ga.
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Product Type: Coiled Strap
- 25 ft. L
- The cut length of the strap shall be equal to twice the "end length" noted in the table plus the clear span dimension
- The table shows the maximum allowable loads and the nails required to obtain them
- Wood shrinkage after strap installation across horizontal wood members may cause strap to buckle outward
- Use all specified fasteners
- Refer to the applicable code for minimum nail penetration and minimum wood edge and end distances
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.