Simpson Strong-Tie connectors make projects easier to build while making them stronger and safer. They are engineered and tested to perform and are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Whether working on a home project or building a structure to comply with building codes, go with the choice of engineers and contractors, go with genuine Simpson Strong-Tie connectors. The HS24 Saddle Rafter Tie is a wind and seismic tie for trusses and rafters. It is designed to help resist uplift forces and has double-shear staggered nailing that allows for high lateral resistance.
- Brand Name: Simpson Strong-Tie
- Height: 3.6 in.
- Width: 2 in.
- Gauge: 18 Ga.
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Product Type: Saddle Rafter Tie
- Joist Fasteners: 8d
- Attaches the bottom chord of a truss or rafter at: 2 to 4:12 to double 2 x 4 top plates
- Made from 18 gauge steel-Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 8d x 1-1/2 in. and 8d common nails
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.