Simpson Strong-Tie straps and plates join and reinforce joints with simple, versatile solutions for a wide range of connections. Available in many lengths, widths and thicknesses, straps can be used on the wide or narrow face of lumber for light repairs or heavy-duty projects. Many straps are designed to be used back-to-back on a piece of lumber without fastener interference.
- Brand Name: Simpson Strong-Tie
- Height: 6 in.
- Width: 0.13 in.
- Gauge: 12 Ga.
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Product Type: Strap
- Joist Fasteners: 10d
- Designed for use on the edge of 2x members, with a nailing pattern that reduces the potential for splitting
- Features a G90 galvanized finish for added corrosion resistance and requires the use of hot-dip galvanized fasteners which meet the specifications of ASTM A153
- Provides the correct thickness and number of fasteners the specifier is looking for compared with field fabricated straps
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.