The Strong-Drive SDW screw is a 0.22 inch diameter, high-strength structural wood screw specifically designed for fastening multi-ply wood members such as plated trusses, engineered-lumber products and solid-sawn lumber. The SDW installs easily with no pre-drilling and is available in optimized lengths for fastening 2, 3 and 4-ply trusses or 1 3/4 inch engineered lumber. The SDW enables single-side fastening, while still allowing concurrent loading on both sides of the assembly to the full allowable head or tip-side load of the fastener.
- Brand Name: Simpson Strong-Tie
- Callout Size: No. 10
- Length: 3 in.
- Drive Style: Star
- Finish: E-Coat
- Product Type: Wood Screws
- Number in Package: 50 pk
- Indoor or Outdoor: Outdoor
- Thread Type: Bold
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Packaging Type: Boxed
- Head Type: Round Head
- Large washer head provides maximum bearing area stamped with the Simpson Strong-Tie and fastener length for easy identification after installation
- Optimal screw lengths provide maximum penetration: Optimal screw lengths provide maximum penetration while preventing the point from protruding out the back of the member
- A high-strength structural wood screw designed with a shorter thread length to fasten multi-ply members such as plated trusses, engineered-lumber products and solid-sawn lumber
- Deep 6-lobe recess reduces cam-out, making driving easier
- Low-profile head results in less interference after installation makes stacking and sliding members easier and allows installation of hardware and finishes to be virtually flush
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.