The SDWH Timber-Hex HDG screw a 0.276 inch -diameter hot-dip galvanized screw suitable for heavy-duty marine and coastal applications. The SDWH Timber-Hex HDG screw has a SawTooth point and oversized integral washer that makes for fast installations no predrilling or separate washer needed. Speed up your next pile job by replacing 3/4 inch and 5/8 inch HDG bolt/washer/nut assemblies (two screws for one bolt in many conditions) with the new Strong-Drive SDWH Timber-Hex HDG screw. It is code listed under IAPMO-UES ER-192 and meets 2012 and 2015 IRC and IBC code requirements for several common wood framing applications.
- Brand Name: Simpson Strong-Tie
- Sub Brand: Strong-Drive
- Callout Size: No. 2 Sizes
- Length: 6 in.
- Drive Style: Star
- Head Type: Hex Washer Head
- Product Type: Structural Screws
- Container Size: 3.5 lb
- Number in Package: 30 pk
- Driver Bit Included: Yes
- Color: Silver
- Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor and Outdoor
- Diameter: 0.276 in.
- Finish: Galvanized
- Packaging Type: Boxed
- Thread Type: Serrated
- Application: Structural wood-to-wood connections including ledgers
- Material: Steel
- Oversized 0.93 inch-diameter integral washer eliminates the need for a separate washer
- 3/8 inch hex drive for secure driving (replacement driver bit - BITHEXR38-134)
- SawTooth point design for fast starts and no predrilling
- ASTM A153 Class-C hot-dip galvanized coating suitable for coastal and marine environments
- Burly 0.276 inch shank diameter for heavy-duty structural applications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.