Post and column bases secure the bottom of posts or columns to concrete and are perfect for decks or patio covers. Models are available for attaching to existing hardened concrete, wet concrete, as well as wood. The AB series also offers adjustability around the anchor bolt to achieve optimum post placement. And many models provide a 1 inch standoff from the concrete to help avoid post-end rot from moisture.
- Brand Name: Simpson Strong-Tie
- Sub Brand: ZMax
- Height: 2.25 in.
- Width: 3.56 in.
- Gauge: 16 Ga.
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Product Type: Post Base
- Joist Fasteners: 10d
- The 1 in. standoff helps prevent rot at the end of the post and meets code requirements for structural posts installed in basements or exposed to weather or water splash
- These adjustable post bases provide a 1 in. standoff for the post and are slotted for adjustability
- The ABW44Z adjustable post base is approved to be: The ABW44Z adjustable post base is approved to be installed with the specified nails or with Strong-Drive SD connector screws
- The slot in the base enables flexible positioning: The slot in the base enables flexible positioning around the anchor bolt, making precise post placement easier
- Features a G185 ZMAX galvanized finish for added corrosion resistance and requires the use of hot-dip galvanized fasteners which meet the specifications of ASTM A153
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.