Not only do angles make joints stronger, they also provide more consistent, straight corners. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a wide variety of angles in various sizes and thicknesses to handle light-duty jobs or projects where a structural connection is needed. Some can be bent (skewed) to match the project. For outdoor projects or those where moisture is present, use our ZMax zinc-coated connectors, which provide extra resistance against corrosion (look for a "Z" at the end of the model number).
- Brand Name: Simpson Strong-Tie
- Sub Brand: ZMax
- Height: 5.94 in.
- Width: 5.94 in.
- Gauge: 16 Ga.
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Product Type: Rigid Tie Connectors
- Used to connect two 2x wood members at a 90 degree angle
- The RTA2Z rigid tie corner is approved to be installed with the specified nails or with strong-drive SD connector screws
- Features a G185 ZMAX galvanized finish for added: Features a G185 ZMAX galvanized finish for added corrosion resistance and requires the use of hot-dip galvanized fasteners which meet the specifications of ASTM A153
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.