Engineered to exceed the expectations of the professional electrician the Sperry Instruments DM6800 Thin Digital Multimeter offers a durable and ergonomic impact resistant design manufactured to the latest industry standards. At less than 3/4 inch thick, this is the thinnest full sized multimeter yet. Engineered with the ability to test AC/DC voltage, amperage, resistance, and continuity. Featuring improved audible and visual indicators, and a backlit display. Requires 2 AAA batteries included in the package and designed with both an auto-off function to save battery life and a low battery indicator to ensure the user does not receive incorrect readings due to a low battery. Unit utilizes auto ranging capabilities that allow the meter to determine the resolution based on the application selected without requiring manual range changes. Capable of testing 600V AC/DC, this unit also measures AC/DC amps (10A), resistance (200, 2k, 20k, 200k, 2M, 20M Ohm) and continuity (audible). Durable housing is impact resistant. CAT III (600V), cETLus and CE rated with a limited lifetime warranty to give our users the peace of mind they deserve. Ships with soft case, 40" CAT II/III 600V test leads and 2 AAA batteries included in the package.
- Brand Name: Sperry
- Test Range: 4/40/400/750 VAC, 400mV/4/40/400/1000 VDC
- Display Type: LCD
- Product Type: Multimeter
- Width: 6.8 in.
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Automatic Delay Shutoff: Yes
- Packaging Type: Carded
- UL Listed: Yes
- Battery Size: 9-Volt
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Impact resistant housing with protective rubber over mold grips
- Easy to read industry standard graphics
- Low impedance function to trace ghost voltage
- 2.1 in. high
- CAT rating of III for 600V and II for 1000V
- To ensure safe operation, meter includes test lead input icons for accurate lead placement every time
- Operated from one 9V battery
- 9 function
- Long flexible test leads
- Relative Delta displays change in readings
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.