The Basement Watchdog BW Series submersible sump pumps are ultra-compact and powerful. They feature a top discharge design making it ideal for use in sump pits. The powerful and energy efficient, continuous duty, permanent split capacitor (PSC) motor provides up to 4,400 GPH at 0 ft. lift and only pulls 4.2 amps. The pump will pay for itself in energy savings. The heavy duty cast iron housing along with dual ball bearings and dual seals protect the motor for superior performance. The caged dual float switch and built-in air relief vent provide extra protection for years of dependable service.
- Brand Name: The Basement Watchdog
- Horsepower: 1/2 HP
- Maximum Discharge Flow: 4,400 gph
- Housing Material: Cast Iron
- Pump Switch Type: Dual Reed Switch
- Powered By: AC
- Intake: Bottom Suction
- Pump Type: Submersible
- Product Type: Sump Pump
- Agency Compliance: CSA and UL
- Discharge Flow at 10 ft.: 3540 gph
- Discharge Flow at 20 ft.: gph
- Discharge Flow at 25 ft.: gph
- Maximum Feet of Head: 25 ft.
- Amps: 4.5 amps
- Volts: 115 V
- Minimum Temperature: �F
- Maximum Temperature: 104 �F
- Height: 11-3/4 in.
- Width: 6-1/4 in.
- Depth: 6-1/4 in.
- Diameter: in.
- Sump Pump Outlet Diameter: 1-1/2 in.
- Top discharge design is ideal for narrow sump pits
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.