The Wayne TSC130 is a 1/4 HP corrosion-resistant, reinforced thermoplastic utility pump suitable for a variety of everyday applications around the home, including removing standing water and draining aquariums. The 3/4 in. bronze discharge adapter connects to a standard garden hose for quick and easy use.
- Brand Name: Wayne
- Horsepower: 1/4 HP
- Maximum Discharge Flow: 1250 gph
- Housing Material: Thermoplastic
- Pump Switch Type: Switchless Switch
- Intake: Bottom
- Powered By: AC
- Product Type: Submersible Utility Pump
- Discharge Flow at 10 ft.: 1000 gph
- Discharge Flow at 20 ft.: 640 gph
- Discharge Flow at 15 ft.: 830 gph
- On/Off Operations: Manual
- Self Priming: Non-Self Priming
- Hardware Included: No
- Corrosion Resistant: Yes
- Maximum Feet of Head: 25 ft.
- Maximum Temperature: 110 �F
- Minimum Temperature: 40 �F
- Volts: 120 V
- Amps: 15 amps
- Height: 9 in.
- Width: 7 in.
- Depth: 7 in.
- Discharge Pipe Size: 3/4 in.
- Agency Compliance: CSA and UL
- Discharge Flow at 5 ft.: 1140 gph.
- Motor Type: Single Phase
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.