Tell Manufacturings LC2400 Series Cortland Levers offer a heavy duty cylindrical, grade 2 lever in a satin stainless steel finish. Our LC2400 Series was built to meet the commercial needs of each application, whether it be entry, storeroom, privacy and/or passage. These levers can be used in new construction or replacement hardware and will fit into a standard 161 door prep. Tell Manufacturing offers a solid selection of commercial hardware for your exterior and interior needs.
- Brand Name: Tell
- Style: Cortland
- Finish: Satin Chrome
- Product Type: Classroom Lockset
- Security Grade: ANSI Grade 2
- Maximum Door Thickness: 2 in.
- Material: Steel
- Faceplate Material: Steel
- Minimum Door Thickness: 1-3/8 in.
- Knob Style: Lever
- Door Direction: Left or Right Handed
- Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor and Outdoor
- Adjustable Backset: No
- Backset Length: 2-3/4 in.
- Trim Rings: No
- Packaging Type: Clamshell
- Commercial or Residential: Commercial and Residential
- ANSI A117.1 American Disabilities Act (ADA)
- ANSI A156.2. Series 4000. 400,000 cycles
- C keyway
- Chassis conforms to Grade 1 ANSI A156.2 specifications
- Chassis has freewheeling clutch (added security for hammer attacks) and independent spring cages
- Designed for use in high traffic areas such as office building, schools, churches, restaurants, retail stores and warehouses
- Heavy-duty cylindrical leversets
- Keyed different
- Schlage (SCC) ? 6 pin cylinder
- UL listed for 3 hour fire door
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.