In operation, Galahad CG can be used on both it's face or edge surfaces. These excellent, high quality discs rapidly and easily shape wood or remove high spots and ridges to complete your final shaping. Before Galahad CG you may have used a variety of different tools or sanders to achieve that unique contoured shape such as snugging a pipe in wood, stone in wood, wood in wood, fencing, notching and for minor odd jobs, repairs, landscaping or contouring odd shapes in wood.
- Brand Name: King Arthur's Tools
- Sub Brand: Galahad CG
- Size: 4-1/2 in.
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Attachment Style: Bolt-On
- Product Type: Sanding Disc
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- 7/8 in. center
- Features patented, randomly spaced, tungsten carbide crushed grits that move effortlessly with or against the grain on all types of wood
- Fits most 4-1/2 in. - 5 in. angle grinders
- Great for a myriad of jobs around the house including remodeling, construction and landscaping
- Quite effective on soapstone, fiberglass, plastic, solid rubber, foam core, polyurethane, silicone and composite materials
- The sharp, long wearing grits provide superior surface removal with a very smooth action
- Very easy to control
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.