The Deck Drive DWP Wood SS screw is a powerful fastening solution for deck, dock and general exterior applications where extra corrosion protection is needed. With its specially designed sharp point and unique box threads, the DWP is ideally suited for the majority of wood used in todays deck boards. Choose Type 316 stainless steel for seaside and coastal environments. Available in bulk for hand drive applications, and in collated strips for use in our Quik Drive auto feed screw driving system. DWP screws are also offered in a variety of sizes to fasten fascia and trim.
- Brand Name: Simpson Strong-Tie
- Callout Size: No. 10 Sizes
- Length: 3 in.
- Drive Style: Lobe
- Head Type: Flat Head
- Product Type: Deck Screws
- Container Size: 6 lb
- Number in Package: 350 pk
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Coated
- Thread Type: Box
- Packaging Type: Boxed
- Indoor or Outdoor: Outdoor
- Grade: Type 316 Grade
- Available in trim head and flat-head versions
- 6 lobe drive helps prevent driver bit cam out, resulting in easier driving and longer bit life
- Flat head Type 305 versions are also available with Tan 03 painted heads to match many wood deck boards
- Choose Type 316 stainless steel for seaside applications
- Specially designed sharp point penetrates hard wood products with ease
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.