Established in 1995, Wandekai has 30 years of experience producing brass valves and brass fittings for plumbing systems. We utilize high-precision production equipment, including automatic production machines, and implement strict quality control processes. The result is that our products achieve excellent quality while maintaining a competitive and reasonable price.
- End 1 Diameter: 1/4 in.
- End 1 Type: FPT
- End 2 Diameter: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: MPT
- Material: Brass
- Product Type: 90 Degree Street Elbow
- ANSI Certified: Yes
- Maximum Temperature: 250 �F
- Maximum Pressure: 1200 psi
- Compatible Pipe Material: Brass, Copper and Iron
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- Average Lead Content: Lead-Free
- Minimum Working Pressure: 150 psi
- Minimum Working Temperature: -65 deg. F