Hydraulic adapters are key components in any hydraulic system. They create an effective means of connecting hydraulic hoses to control valves, cylinders and other stationary components. Proper use of adapters will reduce system costs by reducing space requirements, allowing shorter hose lengths and improving the availability of replacement parts
- Brand Name: Apache
- Material: Metal
- Inlet Diameter: 3/8 in.
- Outlet Diameter: 1/2 in.
- Product Type: Hydraulic Adapter
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- Compatibility: Hydraulic hoses to control valves and cylinders
- Inlet: MPT
- Maximum Pressure: 3000 psi
- Outlet: FPT 90 Degree Swivel
- Packaging Type: Clamshell
- Use to Properly Plumb Hyd. System for Longer Hose: Use to Properly Plumb Hyd. System for Longer Hose Service Life
- Hydraulic adapters are designed to simplify the connection of hard to install hydraulic components and to ensure proper hose routing for longer hose service life. Adapters also help to eliminate purchasing and replacing expensive specialty hose coup
- Creates a 90 degree Connection by Converting Female NPTF to a Female NPTF Swivel
- Heavy-duty for long service life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.