Bussmann series fusetron cartridge fuses are 23 percent more energy efficient and offer the best time delay performance. Their dual element feature allows closer sizing to load for superior protection of motors and transformers. Their dual-element feature allows closer sizing to load for superior protection of motors and transformers. These Class RK5 fuses with a 200 kA interrupting rating can be used in a broad range of applications.
- Brand Name: Bussmann
- Amps: 35 amps
- Product Type: Dual Element Time Delay Fuse
- Number in Package: 2 pk
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Tube Construction: Copper
- Tamper Proof: No
- Application: Motor Control Centers
- Individual Product Diameter: 13/16 in.
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Endcap Construction: Brass
- UL Listed: Yes
- Volts: 250 V
- Individual Product Length: 3 in.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.