Gardner Bender heavy wall heat shrink tubing provides maximum reliability for insulating and protecting wire, cable and terminations. Designed for applications where high impact, abrasion and corrosion resistance is needed. This type of heat shrink is submersible and great for direct burial installations. The inner adhesive bonds to plastics, rubber, neoprene, steel and polyethylene. Shrink begins to occur at 120 degree Celsius.
- Brand Name: Gardner Bender
- Pre Shrink Diameter: 1-1/2 in.
- Product Type: Heat Shrink Tubing
- Color: Black
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Packaging Type: Bagged
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -67 �F
- Flame Retardant: Yes
- Post Shrink Diameter: 1/2 in.
- UL Listed: Yes
- Shrink Temperature: 120 �F
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 275 �F
- Insulates and seals electric splices
- Length: 6 in.
- Use above or below ground
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.