IRWIN Hanson Fractional Taps (HCS) is ideal for routine maintenance, repair work and for rethreading where high accuracy and tolerance thread is not critical
- Brand Name: Irwin
- Sub Brand: Hanson
- Material: High Carbon Steel
- Metric or SAE: SAE
- Product Type: Fraction Tap
- Tap Size: 1/4 in.
- Number in Package: 1 pc
- Length: 4.5 in.
- Thread Pitch: 28
- Thread Type: NF
- Recommended Drill Bit Size: No. 3
- Number of Flutes: 4
- Packaging Type: Bulk
- Usage: Cutting 1/4-28NF Threads
- Designed for hand threading work in a variety of mat
- Ideal for routine maintenance, repair work and for rethreading where high accuracy and tolerance thread is not critical
- Straight flutes are ground to provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.