IRWIN Hanson Fractional Taps (HCS) is ideal for routine maintenance, repair work and for rethreading where high accuracy and tolerance thread is not critical
- Brand Name: Irwin
- Sub Brand: Hanson
- Material: High Carbon Steel
- Metric or SAE: SAE
- Product Type: Fraction Tap
- Tap Size: 9/16 in.
- Number in Package: 1 pc
- Length: 6 in.
- Thread Pitch: 12
- Thread Type: NC
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Usage: General purpose threading and drilling
- Straight flutes are ground to provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading
- Ideal for routine maintenance, repair work and for rethreading where high accuracy and tolerance thread is not critical
- Designed for hand threading work in a variety of mat
- Vendor Internet Sales Policy: Sale of this product on third-party online marketplaces (eg. Amazon, eBay, Walmart) or member-owned websites is prohibited without direct written authorization from Stanley Black & Decker.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.