IRWIN® Impact Performance Series™ lobular nutsetters are built for maximum durability, performance, and long life with impact tools. They are designed to drive the fastener from the side, rather than forcing the corners to turn, maintaining the true shape of the fastener and dramatically reducing breakage and damage from stripping. The lobular design also provides more clearance on the corners of the fastener where paint build-up often occurs. They are available with or without powerful rare earth magnets that hold fasteners securely in place. They have a black oxide finish that resists corrosion and increases the life of the nutsetter. Plus, with a 1/4" quick-change shank, they're designed to work with all types of impact and rotary drivers.
- Brand Name: Irwin
- Sub Brand: Impact Performance Series
- Drive Size: 7/16 in.
- Metric or SAE: Metric
- Hollow Shaft: No
- Style: Lobular
- Product Type: Power Nut Driver
- Overall Length: 1-7/8 in.
- Number in Package: 1 pc
- Color: Blue
- Magnetic Tip: Yes
- Packaging Type: Carded
- 7/16 inch quick-change shank is designed to work with impact driver
- Lobular design drives fastener on side instead of: Lobular design drives fastener on side instead of corner for less stripping and longer life
- Rare earth magnets hold fasteners securely with four times the hold of standard magnets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.