Get the firm hold you need with the Irwin 59200CD Quick-Grip handi curved 2 inch bar clamp. It is constructed of durable resin to hold up to tough jobs. This 2 inch clamp comes with non-marring swivel pads to protect your project. Its jaws are designed to reach around odd shapes, making it ideal for a variety of jobs around the house. This bar clamp is also designed for one-handed operation and features a quick release trigger. Durable resin construction. Nonmarring swivel pads. Jaws designed to reach around odd shapes. 1-handed operation and simple squeeze controls pressure. Quick release trigger. Nonslip handles. Clamp for gluing, nailing, drilling and other uses.
- Brand Name: Irwin
- Sub Brand: Quick-Grip
- Throat Depth: 2 in.
- Style: Locking
- Product Type: Handi-Clamp
- Number in Package: 1 pc
- Packaging Type: Bulk
- Material: Resin
- Specially designed jaws hold odd-shaped workpieces
- Quick-Release trigger allows for fast and easy positioning and release
- Vendor Internet Sales Policy: Sale of this product on third-party online marketplaces (eg. Amazon, eBay, Walmart) or member-owned websites is prohibited without direct written authorization from Stanley Black & Decker.
- Patented ratcheting mechanism provides adjustable: Patented ratcheting mechanism provides adjustable clamping pressure and significantly reduces hand force required to generate clamping pressure
- High-tech resin construction provides strength and durability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.