Magnetizer/Demagnetizer, leave the magnetizer on the tool for extra magnetic strength. To demagnetize, pass the tool through one of the exterior channels. * * More About Flexible Magnets: Flexible materials offer a uniquely desirable combination of properties at lower cost than other magnet materials. The flexibility and machinability of these materials allow manufacturing techniques not possible with rigid or brittle materials. * * Flexible magnet material is used in a variety of applications from labeling, holding, door gaskets, and signs, to micromotors and CRT focusing. Practical uses include crafts, toys, games, magnetic signs, displays, production control (or visual aid) systems, warehouse shelf labeling, movable markers, advertising premiums, magnetic business cards, architectural planning layouts and more.
- Brand Name: Magnet Source
- Length: 1 in.
- Width: 1 in.
- Color: Black
- Material: Ferrite Powder/Rubber Polymer Resin
- Product Type: Magnetizer
- Number in Package: 1 pc
- MGOe: 0.6
- Packaging Type: Clamshell
- Telescoping: No
- Usage: Use to magnetize small screwdrivers or other tools
- Small Tool Magnetizer/Demagnetizer measures 1" L x: insert small tool through hole. To demagnetize: pass tool along one of the exterior channels.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.