Use the Metabo HPT 7 1/4 inch Fiber Cement Blade to cut fiber cement board and Hardiboard surfaces cleanly and precisely. The circular saw blade has a carbide base that is meant for cutting through abrasive and brittle material. The Hitachi 7-1/4 inch fiber cement blade has four flat-top cutting teeth on its 7-1/4 inch diameter material, each tipped in polycrystalline diamond to maintain sharpness and extend its cutting life. The tooth design reduces the amount of dust and chips thrown off during cuts, with an advanced kerf, gullet and bevel configuration. The blade is machine-engineered and laser-cut to exacting dimensions,specified to handle up to 8,300-rpm circular-saw rotation for both cross-cutting and ripping. The Metabo HPT laser-cut fiber cement blade has expansion slots to reduce blade warp.
- Brand Name: Metabo HPT
- Diameter: 7-1/4 in.
- Arbor Size: 5/8 in.
- Style: 18008M
- Material: Polycrystalline Diamond
- Product Type: Fiber Cement Blade
- Number of Teeth: 4 teeth
- Number in Package: 1 pc
- Packaging Type: Clamshell
- Compatibility: With 7 1/4 inch Circukar Saws
- Maximum Speed: 8000 rpm
- Grind: Flat Top
- Hook Angle: 12 deg
- Kerf: .087 in.
- Thickness: 0.063 in. thick
- Usage: Ripping, Crosscutting and Mitering in Fiber Cement Boards and Siding
- Can cut up to 5 planks at once
- Ensures over 1000 cuts per blade
- Fast, clean cutting
- Perfect for multi-plank cutting
- Polycrystalline diamond technology blade that provides durability and longer cutting life
- Self-sharpening properties
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.