Install small wire systems easily and efficiently with the Milwaukee® 3/8 in. x 18 in. Bellhanger Bit. Designed for installing all types of small wire systems including computer, security, phone, and cable, Milwaukee Bellhanger Bits provide extra reach where needed and a hole in the tip to help pull wires through holes. The bits feature aggressive tip geometry for faster cutting and non-stick, coated flutes for fast chip removal and reduced binding. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ shank prevents the bits from spinning in the drill chuck.
- Brand Name: Milwaukee
- Diameter: 3/8 in.
- Length: 18 in.
- Style: Bellhanger
- Product Type: Auger Bit
- Material: Steel
- Number in Package: 1 pc
- Usage: Installing small wire systems including computer,
- Shank Diameter: 3/8 in.
- Heat Treated: Yes
- Shank Type: 3-Flat Shank
- Packaging Type: Boxed
- 3-flat shank stops bit from slipping in the chuck
- Aggressive tip geometry provides faster cutting
- Flute Length: 4 in.
- Non-stick coated flute creates faster chip ejection and reduces binding
- Pull-through hole in tip for easy installation of: Pull-through hole in tip for easy installation of small wires
- Wire pulling hole enables wire to be attached to the bit and pulled through holes when needed